A generic method for measuring the potential number of structure-preserving transformations
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 26–37, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Neuman, Y., Cohen, Y., Bekerman, Z. and Nave, O. (2012), A generic method for measuring the potential number of structure-preserving transformations. Complexity, 18: 26–37. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21406
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!