Incentives and the needham paradox: An agent-based perspective
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 18–28, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Leong, C. K. (2012), Incentives and the needham paradox: An agent-based perspective. Complexity, 18: 18–28. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21414
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!