Nuclear energy conversion with stacks of graphene nanocapacitors
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 24–27, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Shinn, E., Hübler, A., Lyon, D., Perdekamp, M. G., Bezryadin, A. and Belkin, A. (2013), Nuclear energy conversion with stacks of graphene nanocapacitors. Complexity, 18: 24–27. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21427
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- 1Practical Physics: The Production and Conservation of Energy;McGraw-Hill:New York, NY,1980.
- 3The Nuclear Fuel Cycle: From Ore to Waste;Oxford University Press:New York, NY,1996.
- 4Digital Quantum Batteries: Energy and Information Storage in Nano Vacuum Tube Arrays. Complexity2010,15,48–55.;
- 52005: NASA TM-2006–214016. (accessed April 10, 2012).; ; ; Alpha-voltaic power source designs investigated, research and technology,
- 6The Stopping and Range of Ions in Matter;Lulu Press:Morrisville, NC,2008.; ;
- 7Review of particle physics: Passage of particles through matter. J Phys G2006,33,258–270.
- 10Homogeneous 242m Am-fueled reactor for neutron capture therapy. Nucl Sci Eng2001,138.295–304.; ;