Prediction of multivariate chaotic time series via radial basis function neural network
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 55–66, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D. and Han, W. (2013), Prediction of multivariate chaotic time series via radial basis function neural network. Complexity, 18: 55–66. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21441
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51109180
- National Science & Technology Supporting Plan from the Ministry of Science & Technology of P. R. China. Grant Number: 2011BAD29B08
- the “111” Project from the Ministry of Education of P. R. China
- State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs of P. R. China. Grant Number: B12007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!