The bit-economy: An artificial model of open-ended technology discovery
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 57–67, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Angus, S. D. and Newnham, A. (2013), The bit-economy: An artificial model of open-ended technology discovery. Complexity, 18: 57–67. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21449
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!