Ecosystems perspective on financial networks: Diagnostic tools
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 22–36, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Viegas, E., Takayasu, M., Miura, W., Tamura, K., Ohnishi, T., Takayasu, H. and Jensen, H. J. (2013), Ecosystems perspective on financial networks: Diagnostic tools. Complexity, 19: 22–36. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21452
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) Japan
- DAIWA foundation
- 1Rethinking Financial Networks, Speech delivered at the Financial Student Association, Amsterdam, 2009. Available at: http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/speeches/2009/speech386.pdf.
- 5Liquidity risk, credit risk, market risk and bank capital. Int J Managerial Finance 2011, 7, 134–152.
- 7Crashes as critical points. Int J Theoret Appl Finance 2000, 3 219.; ;
- 8Fractal Network derived from banking transaction—An analysis of network structures formed by financial institutions. Bank of Japan Working Paper No.2004-E-04, Bank of Japan. Available at: https://www.boj.or.jp/en/research/wps_rev/wps_2004/data/wp04e04.pdf.; ; ; ;
- 9Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation—FDIC—“An Examination of the Banking Crisis of the 1980s and Early 1990s.” History of the Eighties—Lessons for the Future, Volume 1, 1997.
- 10The subprime credit crisis of 07. September 12, 2007 revised July 4, 2008. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1112467.; ;
- 11The evolution of the subprime mortgage market. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review, 2006, 88, 31–56.;
- 12Daily Yomiuri 29 Nov 2006. Arrested Wakayama Gov. Yoshiki Kimura reportedly has reversed earlier statements and admitted his involvement in bid-rigging. Available at: http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-155207547/wakayama-governor-admits-bid.html.
- 13The Japan Times, 24 January 2007. Nagoya bid-rigging scandal spreads to highways. Available at: http://info.japantimes.co.jp/print/nn20070124a6.html.
- 14The Japan Times, 28 Sep 2006. Governor of Fukushima steps down over brother's bid-rigging arrest. Available at: http://info.japantimes.co.jp/print/nn20060928a6.html.
- 15Networks: An Introduction; Oxford Univ. Press, 2010.
- 16Developing a Risk Rating Methodology, Joint ABI and IMA Research Paper 2010. Available at http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/data/assets/pdf_file/0017/32525/risk-rating-comp.pdf.
- 18The Axelrod model for the dissemination of culture revisited. 2010. The Annals of Applied Probability, 2012, 22, 860--880.