Leader-following consensus problem of heterogeneous multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics using fuzzy disturbance observer
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 20–31, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Lee, T. H., Park, J. H., Ji, D. H. and Jung, H. Y. (2014), Leader-following consensus problem of heterogeneous multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics using fuzzy disturbance observer. Complexity, 19: 20–31. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21481
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!