Cultural differences and collective action: A social network perspective
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 68–77, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Hu, H.-H., Lin, J. and Cui, W. (2015), Cultural differences and collective action: A social network perspective. Complexity, 20: 68–77. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21515
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!