Delusion Proneness and Emotion Appraisal in Individuals with High Psychosis Vulnerability
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 166–170, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Szily, E. and Kéri, S. (2013), Delusion Proneness and Emotion Appraisal in Individuals with High Psychosis Vulnerability. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 166–170. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1763
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- Hungarian Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA NF72488
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.