This research has been supported by the first author (Marcela Matos) Ph.D. Grant (SFRH/BD/36617/2007), sponsored by FCT (Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology).
The Effect of Shame and Shame Memories on Paranoid Ideation and Social Anxiety
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 334–349, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Matos, M., Pinto-Gouveia, J. and Gilbert, P. (2013), The Effect of Shame and Shame Memories on Paranoid Ideation and Social Anxiety. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 334–349. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1766
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.