Online Cognitive–Behavioural Treatment of Bulimic Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 308–318, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Ruwaard, J., Lange, A., Broeksteeg, J., Renteria-Agirre, A., Schrieken, B., Dolan, C. V. and Emmelkamp, P. (2013), Online Cognitive–Behavioural Treatment of Bulimic Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 308–318. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1767
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.