Combat Experiences, Pre-Deployment Training, and Outcome of Exposure Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 277–285, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Price, M., Gros, D. F., Strachan, M., Ruggiero, K. J. and Acierno, R. (2013), Combat Experiences, Pre-Deployment Training, and Outcome of Exposure Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 277–285. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1768
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.