The Thinner the Better: Self-Esteem and Low Body Weight in Anorexia Nervosa
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 394–400, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Brockmeyer, T., Holtforth, M. G., Bents, H., Kämmerer, A., Herzog, W. and Friederich, H.-C. (2013), The Thinner the Better: Self-Esteem and Low Body Weight in Anorexia Nervosa. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 394–400. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1771
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.