Attachment and Socio-Emotional Skills: A Comparison of Depressed Inpatients, Institutionalized Delinquents and Control Adolescents
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 424–433, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Delhaye, M., Kempenaers, C., Stroobants, R., Goossens, L. and Linkowski, P. (2013), Attachment and Socio-Emotional Skills: A Comparison of Depressed Inpatients, Institutionalized Delinquents and Control Adolescents. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 424–433. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1787
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.