Depression in Early, Middle and Late Adolescence: Differential Evidence for the Cognitive Diathesis–Stress Model
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 369–383, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Braet, C., Vlierberghe, L. V., Vandevivere, E., Theuwis, L. and Bosmans, G. (2013), Depression in Early, Middle and Late Adolescence: Differential Evidence for the Cognitive Diathesis–Stress Model. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 369–383. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1789
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.