The Role of the Therapeutic Alliance in the Regulation of Emotion in Psychosis: An Attachment Perspective
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 523–530, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Owens, K. A., Haddock, G. and Berry, K. (2013), The Role of the Therapeutic Alliance in the Regulation of Emotion in Psychosis: An Attachment Perspective. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 523–530. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1793
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.