What Do Service Users with Bipolar Disorder Want from a Web-Based Self-Management Intervention? A Qualitative Focus Group Study
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 531–543, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Todd, N. J., Jones, S. H. and Lobban, F. A. (2013), What Do Service Users with Bipolar Disorder Want from a Web-Based Self-Management Intervention? A Qualitative Focus Group Study. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 531–543. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1804
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.