Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: A Classification of Personality Disorders That Has Had Its Day
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 372–374, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Tyrer, P. (2012), Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: A Classification of Personality Disorders That Has Had Its Day. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 19: 372–374. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1810
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.