Personality Disorder Traits and Self-Reported Target Problems in a Treatment-Seeking Sample
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 132–139, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Huband, N., Evans, C., Duggan, C. and Khan, O. (2014), Personality Disorder Traits and Self-Reported Target Problems in a Treatment-Seeking Sample. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 21: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1825
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.