Alternative Caregiving Figures and their Role on Adult Attachment Representations
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Special Issue: The COURAGE in Europe Health and Disability Project
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 276–287, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Zaccagnino, M., Cussino, M., Saunders, R., Jacobvitz, D. and Veglia, F. (2014), Alternative Caregiving Figures and their Role on Adult Attachment Representations. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 21: 276–287. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1828
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.