Observer-rated Coping Associated with Borderline Personality Disorder: An Exploratory Study
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Special Issue: The COURAGE in Europe Health and Disability Project
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 242–251, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Kramer, U. (2014), Observer-rated Coping Associated with Borderline Personality Disorder: An Exploratory Study. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 21: 242–251. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1832
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- SNSF. Grant Number: 100014-134562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.