For submission to: Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy (practitioner reports)
A Pilot Study of Associations Between Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa and Carers' Distress
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
How to Cite
Slater, J., Treasure, J., Schmidt, U., Gilchrist, P. and Wade, T. D. (2014), A Pilot Study of Associations Between Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa and Carers' Distress. Clin. Psychol. Psychother.. doi: 10.1002/cpp.1895
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2013
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
- Flinders University Research Infrastructure Block Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.