Relations between anxiety disorders and fear of childbirth during late pregnancy
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 122–130, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Zar, M., Wijma, K. and Wijma, B. (2002), Relations between anxiety disorders and fear of childbirth during late pregnancy. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 9: 122–130. doi: 10.1002/cpp.305
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2002
- Health Research Council in South-East Sweden (FORSS).
- Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research (Vårdalstiftelsen).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.