Enhancing psychotherapy outcomes via providing feedback on client progress: a replication
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 91–103, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Lambert, M. J., Whipple, J. L., Vermeersch, D. A., Smart, D. W., Hawkins, E. J., Nielsen, S. L. and Goates, M. (2002), Enhancing psychotherapy outcomes via providing feedback on client progress: a replication. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 9: 91–103. doi: 10.1002/cpp.324
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.