Development of the cognitive processing of trauma scale
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 349–360, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Williams, R. M., Davis, M. C. and Millsap, R. E. (2002), Development of the cognitive processing of trauma scale. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 9: 349–360. doi: 10.1002/cpp.343
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2002
- NIMH. Grant Number: T32MH18387.
- Graduate College at Arizona State University.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Examination of rumination and meaning making in stressful events: The influence of subjective evaluation of events and personal characteristics, The Japanese journal of psychology, 2014, 85, 5, 445, ,
- 2The Meaning of Loss Codebook: Construction of a System for Analyzing Meanings Made in Bereavement, Death Studies, 2014, 38, 4, 207, , ,
- 3Assessing meaning and meaning making in the context of stressful life events: Measurement tools and approaches, The Journal of Positive Psychology, 2013, 8, 6, 483, ,