Self-management strategies used by ‘high functioning’ individuals with bipolar disorder: from research to clinical practice
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 95–109, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Murray, G., Suto, M., Hole, R., Hale, S., Amari, E. and Michalak, E. E. (2011), Self-management strategies used by ‘high functioning’ individuals with bipolar disorder: from research to clinical practice. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 18: 95–109. doi: 10.1002/cpp.710
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- This study was funded by the British Columbia Medical Services Foundation grant # BCMSF BCM07-0118. The funding agency had no further role in study design, in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, in the writing of the report, and in the decision to submit the paper for publication
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.