Gender identity, research self-efficacy and research intention in trainee clinical psychologists in the UK
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 46–56, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Wright, A. B. and Holttum, S. (2012), Gender identity, research self-efficacy and research intention in trainee clinical psychologists in the UK. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 19: 46–56. doi: 10.1002/cpp.732
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!