Obesity and Interpersonal Problems: An Analysis with the Interpersonal Circumplex
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 390–398, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Lo Coco, G., Gullo, S., Scrima, F. and Bruno, V. (2012), Obesity and Interpersonal Problems: An Analysis with the Interpersonal Circumplex. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 19: 390–398. doi: 10.1002/cpp.753
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- Ministry of Education University and Research (MIUR). Grant Number: PRIN grant no. 2008A4F8KC_004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.