Integrating Theories and Concepts: Formulation Driven CBT for a Client with a Diagnosis of Schizo-Affective Disorder
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 77–86, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Harper, S. F. (2013), Integrating Theories and Concepts: Formulation Driven CBT for a Client with a Diagnosis of Schizo-Affective Disorder. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 77–86. doi: 10.1002/cpp.771
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.