The authors wish to express their gratitude to Pamela Berthoud-Harrison for her conscientious reading and editing.
Using Plan Analysis in Psychotherapeutic Case Formulation of Borderline Personality Disorder
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Berthoud, L., Kramer, U., de Roten, Y., Despland, J.-N. and Caspar, F. (2013), Using Plan Analysis in Psychotherapeutic Case Formulation of Borderline Personality Disorder. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/cpp.784
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.