Auditory Hallucinations: A Comparison of Beliefs about Voices in Individuals with Schizophrenia and Borderline Personality Disorder
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 239–245, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hepworth, C. R., Ashcroft, K. and Kingdon, D. (2013), Auditory Hallucinations: A Comparison of Beliefs about Voices in Individuals with Schizophrenia and Borderline Personality Disorder. Clin. Psychol. Psychother., 20: 239–245. doi: 10.1002/cpp.791
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.