Important physical parameters of Bi2O3 thin films found by applying several models for optical data
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Crystal Research and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 503–511, May 2010
How to Cite
Condurache-Bota, S., Rusu, G. I., Tigau, N. and Leontie, L. (2010), Important physical parameters of Bi2O3 thin films found by applying several models for optical data. Cryst. Res. Technol., 45: 503–511. doi: 10.1002/crat.201000074
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!