Biomineralization of struvite crystals by Proteus mirabilis from artificial urine and their mesoscopic structure
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Crystal Research and Technology
Special Issue: Ninth International Conference of Polish Society for Crystal Growth (ICPSCG-9)
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1283–1289, December 2010
How to Cite
Prywer, J. and Torzewska, A. (2010), Biomineralization of struvite crystals by Proteus mirabilis from artificial urine and their mesoscopic structure. Cryst. Res. Technol., 45: 1283–1289. doi: 10.1002/crat.201000344
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MNiSzW). Grant Number: N N202 033437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!