Ba2.2Ca0.8Mg4F14, a new “solid solution stabilized” matrix for an intense blue phosphor
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Crystal Research and Technology
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 899–905, September 2011
How to Cite
Kubel, F., Pantazi, M. and Hagemann, H. (2011), Ba2.2Ca0.8Mg4F14, a new “solid solution stabilized” matrix for an intense blue phosphor. Cryst. Res. Technol., 46: 899–905. doi: 10.1002/crat.201000624
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
- TU Vienna
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!