Changing school climate one mediator at a time: Year-one analysis of a school-based mediation program
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 447–460, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Cassinerio, C. and Lane-Garon, P. S. (2006), Changing school climate one mediator at a time: Year-one analysis of a school-based mediation program. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 23: 447–460. doi: 10.1002/crq.149
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!