Communication and conflict in young Mexican students: Messages and attitudes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 31–54, Autumn (Fall) 2006
How to Cite
Laca, F. A., Alzate, R., Sánchez, M., Verdugo, J. C. and Guzmán, J. (2006), Communication and conflict in young Mexican students: Messages and attitudes. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 24: 31–54. doi: 10.1002/crq.156
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!