When Home Is No Longer “Sweet”: Family Violence and Sharia Court–Annexed Mediation in Indonesia
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Special Issue: Colloquy on Indigenous and Local Conflict Resolution Processes
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 271–294, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Syukur, F. A. and Bagshaw, D. M. (2013), When Home Is No Longer “Sweet”: Family Violence and Sharia Court–Annexed Mediation in Indonesia. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 30: 271–294. doi: 10.1002/crq.21064
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!