Chieftaincy-Based Community Dispute Resolution: The Case of Sierra Leone
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Special Issue: Colloquy on Indigenous and Local Conflict Resolution Processes
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 295–308, Spring 2013
How to Cite
McIntyre Miller, W. (2013), Chieftaincy-Based Community Dispute Resolution: The Case of Sierra Leone. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 30: 295–308. doi: 10.1002/crq.21066
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!