Court–Annexed Mediation in Indonesia: Does Culture Matter?
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Special Issue: Colloquy on Indigenous and Local Conflict Resolution Processes
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 369–390, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Syukur, F. A. and Bagshaw, D. M. (2013), Court–Annexed Mediation in Indonesia: Does Culture Matter?. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 30: 369–390. doi: 10.1002/crq.21067
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!