Needs before Tools: Using Technology in Environmental Conflict Resolution
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 3–32, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Cravens, A. E. (2014), Needs before Tools: Using Technology in Environmental Conflict Resolution. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 32: 3–32. doi: 10.1002/crq.21071
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!