The opinions in this article are my own and are not necessarily those of the Consortium on Negotiation and Conflict Resolution or the University System of Georgia.
Designing a Conflict Management System for Higher Education: A Case Study for Design in Integrative Organizations
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 83–105, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Yarn, D. (2014), Designing a Conflict Management System for Higher Education: A Case Study for Design in Integrative Organizations. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 32: 83–105. doi: 10.1002/crq.21102
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!