Faster, cheaper, and unused: The paradox of grievance mediation in unionized environments
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 479–496, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Monahan, C. (2008), Faster, cheaper, and unused: The paradox of grievance mediation in unionized environments. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 25: 479–496. doi: 10.1002/crq.218
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!