Reconstructing ripeness II: Models and methods for fostering constructive stakeholder engagement across protracted divides
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 43–69, Autumn (Fall) 2008
How to Cite
Coleman, P. T., Fisher-Yoshida, Beth., Stover, M. A., Hacking, A. G. and Bartoli, A. (2008), Reconstructing ripeness II: Models and methods for fostering constructive stakeholder engagement across protracted divides. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 26: 43–69. doi: 10.1002/crq.223
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!