Child-inclusive mediation in cases of domestic violence in Australia
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc., and the Association for Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 3–26, Autumn (Fall) 2009
How to Cite
Hart, A. S. (2009), Child-inclusive mediation in cases of domestic violence in Australia. Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 27: 3–26. doi: 10.1002/crq.246
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!