Pamela S. Lane-Garon is assistant professor of educational psychology at California State University, Fresno, and is a practitioner mediator. Currently, she is involved with school-based program development, which includes providing training for emergent mediators (teachers, students, and parents).
Developmental considerations: Encouraging perspective taking in student mediators
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1998 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 201–217, Winter 1998
How to Cite
Lane-Garon, P. S. (1998), Developmental considerations: Encouraging perspective taking in student mediators. Mediation Quarterly, 16: 201–217. doi: 10.1002/crq.3890160208
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!