Harry Kaminsky is director of the Community Mediation Program of Terros in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a practicing family and community mediator as well as trainer of mediators. He teaches mediation and dispute resolution classes at the School of Social Work, Arizona State University, and at the University of Phoenix Certificate Program on Dispute Resolution.
Mediating child welfare disputes: How to focus on the best interest of the child
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 229–235, Spring 1990
How to Cite
Kaminsky, H. and Cosmano, R. (1990), Mediating child welfare disputes: How to focus on the best interest of the child. Mediation Quarterly, 7: 229–235. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900070305
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!