Barbara J. Hart is staff counsel for the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence. She has provided consultation and training on mediation in family law for the National Center on Women and Family Law, the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, the National Woman Abuse Prevention Project, the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, the ABA Dispute Resolution Committee, and the Maine Court Mediation Service.
Gentle Jeopardy: The further endangerment of battered women and children in custody mediation
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 317–330, Summer 1990
How to Cite
Hart, B. J. (1990), Gentle Jeopardy: The further endangerment of battered women and children in custody mediation. Mediation Quarterly, 7: 317–330. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900070405
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!