Mildred Daley Pagelow, clinical sociologist, is adjunct research professor of sociology at California State University, Fullerton. As a trained expert in conflict resolution, she is also afamify and divorce mediator in private practice.
Effects of domestic violence on children and their consequences for custody and visitation agreements
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 347–363, Summer 1990
How to Cite
Pagelow, M. D. (1990), Effects of domestic violence on children and their consequences for custody and visitation agreements. Mediation Quarterly, 7: 347–363. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900070407
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!