Linda K. Girdner is director of Consensus, a dispute resolution consulting firm in Alexandria, Virginia. She is chair of the Domestic Abuse Committee of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and is completing her last year on the board of directors of the Academy of Family Mediators.
Part 3. Models of practice. Mediation triage: Screening for spouse abuse in divorce mediation
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 365–376, Summer 1990
How to Cite
Girdner, L. K. (1990), Part 3. Models of practice. Mediation triage: Screening for spouse abuse in divorce mediation. Mediation Quarterly, 7: 365–376. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900070408
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!