Frank Dukes is completing a doctorate in conflict analysis and resolution at George Mason University. He is coeditor of Conflict: Readings in Management and Resolution and coauthor of Conflict: Practices in Management, Settlement, and Resolution (St. Martin's Press, 1990).
Understanding community dispute resolution
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 27–37, Autumn (Fall) 1990
How to Cite
Dukes, F. (1990), Understanding community dispute resolution. Mediation Quarterly, 8: 27–37. doi: 10.1002/crq.3900080105
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!